Some cryptocurrency ventures promise token rewards to all users who invests in their tokens. Wow how nice – you may think. Though… If an investor has a token that has some value plus it is rewarding the investors just for the fact that the investor bought it… it definitely creates prerequisites for artificial jeopardy and unpredictable consequences.
- 10 000 USD for a Bitcoin – How Realistic It Is? (3)
- Ripple Surprise – XRP Increases in Value for 30% (3)
- “What Can not Be Seen, it’s not Money”: The Bank of Korea Rejected Bitcoin (3)
- Saudi Arabia Crackdown – Will That Influence Bitcoin? (3)
- The End of Bitcoin? Has Bitcoin Reached the End of Its Era? (3)
- Saudi Arabia – Why We Should Buy Bitcoin (3)